Following the consultation process, the FPA Board have now agreed a revised set of Rules and Code of Practice, which will take effect from 1 January 2020.
In the meantime, we expect and encourage providers to familiarise themselves with the new Rules and Code of Practice, ensuring compliance ahead of the January 2020 deadline. To help, we have attached the following below:
- A document summarising responses received to questions raised and our conclusions.
- A revised set of Rules showing mark ups from the previous set of Rules and our initial proposed changes.
- A clean version of the revised Rules.
- A revised Code of Practice showing mark ups from the previous Code of Practice and our initial proposed changes.
- A clean version of the revised Code of Practice.
If you have any questions on any of the changes, or the documents below, please contact us.